Next to the excellent expert keynote lectures, we received a great number of abstracts with proposals for symposia, panels and workshops and we thank the authors for their submissions! We are about to finish the selection procedure. At this moment we can already inform you that we are able to present:
Ten excellent invited symposia by international experts on the following themes:
- Treatment indication: The Personalization of Individualized Psychotherapy
- Empathy as fundamental for psychotherapy
- Trans-cultural Psychotherapy: The difficult path of psychotherapy in developing countries
- Complex trauma related disorders in adults: Symptom course and predictors
- Practice Guidelines for Group Treatment: professionalizing group treatment
- Psychotherapy within a day-hospital or inpatient setting: the strength of a therapeutic milieu
- Trauma-focused therapies in psychosis
- Beyond state of the art in E-health: Patient-, therapist & data-driven digital mental health care
- When do we need to add pharmacotherapy to psychotherapy for patients with depression, anxiety or personality disorders?
More than 50 symposia and workshops on a wide variety of therapies and clinical themes:
Such as CBT, psychodynamic psychotherapy, system-psychotherapy, group-therapy, Mentalization Based Treatment, Dialectic Behavior therapy, Schema-therapy, Transference Focused Psychotherapy, day- and inpatient treatment
For a variety of clinical populations:
Such as anxiety and depression, personality disorders, eating disorders, OCD, PTSD, complex PTSD, dissociative disorders, children, adolescents, adults, refugees, holocaust and violence victims, victims of child (sexual) abuse
On a variety of themes:
Multicultural or transcultural psychotherapy, migration, diversity - cultural, gender, exposure and/or stabilization, countertransference, therapeutic relationship, improving effectiveness, psychodynamic crisis-management, compassion fatigue, art, etc.
Detailed program information will follow soon.
If you want to be informed on the current state of the art in psychotherapy, come to Amsterdam, June 7-9 2018!